I have not received any event instructions.
Run Local sends out related emails from email@example.com through Mailchimp, an email distribution provider. Please check your spam folder or if you have inadvertently unsubscribed, you can resubscibe to receive event notifications here.
Can I have a friend or family member pick up my packet for me?
- If you are unable to attend the expo hours, a friend or family member is allowed to pick up your packet for you. They will need a copy of your photo ID.
- You are limited to picking up ONE other race packet that is not yours (Relay teams count as one packet. Kids Fun Run participants do not count towards your limit).
- No packets or t-shirts will be mailed out before or after the race.
- There is NO RACE MORNING packet pick up.
How do I get my participant packet?
- You can pick up your participant packet (shirt, bib, etc.) at one of our four packet pick up locations on race week. Please visit the Packet Pick Up page for the most current information.
- Need to switch to virtual? Follow these steps NO LATER THAN MARCH 3rd.
- Log into RunSignup and go to your profile: https://runsignup.com/Profile
- Under the Upcoming Events section, click MANAGE REGISTRATION next to your Oakland Running Festival Registration
- Click ADD-ONS tab
- Select the GO VIRTUAL add-on and choose if you would like to attend packet pick or have your gear shipped
- If you select the shipping option, you will be prompted to enter your shipping address and pay the shipping fee
- Click Confirm Payment
I cannot make the race this year or can no longer attend. What are my options?
- The deadline to defer is March 3rd. To take advantage of this offer, log into Run Sign Up and CLICK HERE to manage your registration. Click the DEFER REGISTRATION option in the menu and process your deferral payment. You will receive an email with a link to sign up for the 2024 race using your deferred entry when 2024 registration reopens.
- There are no transfers or refunds.
- If race officials determine a transfer has occurred, the runner’s time will be DQ’d and both runners will be banned from all Corrigan Sports running events. ALL legitimate races have this policy, and it has to do with age group awards and potential medical implications.
Is there a QR Code this year?
You do not need a QR code to pick up your bib.
I initially registered for a virtual event, and now want to participate live, how do I switch?
No problem. Visit HERE to upgrade your registration.
Once you’ve gotten to your registration, select “Transfer Race” option from the gray menu and pick the live race. Your upgrade fee will reflect the difference in price from the live event price AT THE TIME OF YOUR VIRTUAL REGISTRATION.
I initially registered for a live event and now I’d prefer to go virtual.
No problem, you can switch your registration HERE. Please note, we will not be able to refund any fees.
Will any special protocols be taken in light of COVID19?
The #1 priority for our team is providing a safe experience for our runners. We are following all local ordinances and we request that everyone is respectful to each other as well as local businesses throughout race week. For more information please visit the Alameda County Public Health Department.
How do I participate virtually?
Visit HERE for all the information you need to know about running virtually.
How will I get my virtual swag?
Bibs will be available for download online. For premiums and medals we are hoping to hold a live, socially distanced packet pick up in March. More information TBA! If you do not attend the packet pick up, your items will automatically be mailed to you!
Can I upgrade or downgrade my race distance?
Yes you can change races by logging into manage my registration. To upgrade you will need to pay the price difference for the race. The deadline to change your race distance online is March 4th. You may change your race distance at any of the Packet Pick Up location
Can I change my shirt size?
Up until March 3, while supplies last, you can change your shirt size. To do this, manager your registration HERE and then select “Manage Add Ons”. Any shirt size swap can take place after the races as supplies last.
Will there be age group awards for 2023?
Age group awards will be sent out approximatly 3 weeks after race day.
I don’t see a relay option.
The relay has been replaced by the 10K. We are excited to give you the chance to complete 6.2 miles right alongside your friends! We believe this change will provide a better, simpler experience for all of our runners. If you had deferred a team relay entry and did not get instructions on how to proceed, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don’t see a virtual kids fun run option.
We do not offer a virtual kids fun run. If you had deferred a kids fun entry and did not get instructions on how to proceed, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Race Week Customer Service
- Our entire staff goes on-site beginning Wednesday to prepare for the expo and race weekend and emails may be delayed. We can also answer your questions in person at any of our Packet Pick Up location.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.